Audiophile converter for high resolution music files DSF, DFF, ISO, WAV, AIFF, FLAC, ALAC, mp3, WMA. Builtin CD-ripper and DSF tag editor. For using with home hifi/hi-end systems, car audio, mobile devices. Intended for audio enthusiasts with different level of experience and for music production.
Key technical features:
- Converting ISO/DFF/DSF/WAV/AIFF/FLAC/CUE+FILE to DSF/WAV/AIFF/FLAC/
- True Gapless Conversion for avoiding clicks/gaps/bursts. All album's tracks processed as solid audio stream.
- Multichannel files supported
- Adjusting loudness converted file (including DSF).
Key using features:
- Providing hi-end quality near theoretical limits via own algorithms
- Simple and friendly user interface
Ready work with best quality "from box" Specification
- Encoding/decoding DSF 1-bit, D64/128/256/512 (2.8/5.6/11.2/22.5 MHz) 1-bit (DSF) audio processing without intermediate PCM conversion.
- Encoding/decoding PCM 16/24/32*/64* bit - 44/48/352/384 kHz * - integer and float point
- Auto obtaining meta data from Internet during CD ripping
- Accurate sample rate conversion algorithm AuI's alphaC.
- Adaptive gentle dithering algorithm AuI's alphaD.
- Low noise/distortions algorithm sigma-delta modulation AuI's alphaS.
- Precise True Gapless Conversion algorithm own AuI's trueG.
iTunes metadata compability